The new SuperVac-5C 5.6, 11.3 and 21 cfm commercial grade vacuum pump now come standard with UL/CSA certified, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. These pumps are also corrosion resistant and 115V/230V 50/60Hz switchable, backed by our 2-year warranty.
SuperVac-5 dual-stage vacuum pump will take your vacuum down to 0.3 micron in minutes. These pumps are designed for reliable long time continuous operation. Comes standard with all necessary fittings and a high capacity exhaust oil mist filter which also returns trapped pump oil back to the pump and makes the pump quieter to run.
Adjustable gas ballast is designed to allow purposefully pull a less deep and slower vacuum by opening the gas ballast, allowing dry air to go directly into the pump and diluting the vacuum pull, and it also helps keep moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump, and instead passing through to the exhaust.
It is important to note that pumps should always be ran in a well ventilated area.
Free high capacity exhaust oil mist filter ($159 value), KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow (3.3 ft), clamps and centering rings set ($219 value) included.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified
- New corrosion-resistant design for durable operation in various environment
- Adjustable gas ballast
- Built-in oil back-flow prevention check valve
- Internal forced oil cycling system
- Integrated cylinder structure
- Exhaust filter with easy-to-change replaceable filter element
- Heavy duty structure and designed for reliable long time operation
- Low noise
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use
- 2-year warranty