Illuminated Extractors hydrocarbon purging system. Easily purges solvents to speed up bottom drain recovery times. No more waiting to recover solvent before dumping. Rotary motor increases surface area to quickly and efficiently remove solvent. All GD systems are Patent Pending.
- User Manual & Standard Operating Procedures
- Custom Stand
- Safety Pressure Switch for worry-free operation
- Vacuum Jacketed Rotary Evaporation Chamber (24” or 48” models available)
- Vacuum Pump
- C1D1 Rated Drive Motor
- Made of PTFE & Stainless Steel
- Closed-Loop LP Gas Collection System
- +200°C Heat Circulation Pump
The GD-1 was designed to recover the majority of residual hydrocarbons (Butane or Propane) prior to distillation in an isolation process or when creating wax and distillate products.
Time spent using vacuum ovens is greatly reduced due to the increased surface area created by the rollers.
This machine works in conjunction with the Behemoth Pro Model Extractor to recover gas. Creates a completely closed loop sytem and greatlty increases solvent recovery capabilities.