The XT 106 Filter Reactor is a highly efficent machine for the crystallization of refined oils. The
third stage in isolate production is the crystillization, or xtal stage. Once you have extracted and
distilled your product through the post processing stages, this machine will produce crystals in
an isolation process. Every component is rated for the necessary solvents as well as the working
environment. Control box is mounted on the outside wall and piped into operate the explosionproof
rotary motor. The jacketed glass reactor is rated down to -60ºC for faster reactivity.
Our turnkey system comes complete with heating and cooling recirculator for faster thermal transfer.
Custom fabricated fluid transfer plate (FTP) allows for recirculators and vacuum pump to be
placed outside the C1D2 environment. Turn your high quality distillate into high quality isolate
by following our easy steps. Consulting and on-site training available thru Illuminated Extractors.
Included with this model:
- 20 Liter Reactor with Stainless Steel or PTFE bottom
- Explosion Proof UL Listed C1D2 Motor
- PTFE Lined Fluid Lines
- Condenser for solvent recovery
- PTFE wiper blades for constant mixing
- Control Box with adjustable speed
- Chilling and Heating Recirculator
- Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump
- Fluid Transfer Plate
- Internal Temperature Gauge
- Bottom Drains
- Stand and Operation Manual